Pay Rate: $20.00/hr plus Health Benefits and company perks!
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Cycle counts various Bulk (full pallet), Forward (open pallet-dedicated), and clearance (open pallet: non dedicated) locations
- Perform timely and thorough reconciliation of the variances from cycle count
- Change the status of the products as necessary in RF scanner and/or computer
- Work on damages, sort the good vs bad products, make an adjustment for the damage pcs as per the damage control process
- Work on slotting the home bins based on velocity of the product that includes moving the product from home bin, switching home bin
- Perform cycle count of non-Inventory stocks in the warehouse
- Must be able to walk. stand, work on heights during cycle count
- Must be able to drive Forklift, Scissor lift, Raymond Reach.
- Must have strong attention to detail, count accuracy
- Transport the filled damage bins with stone and tiles to the stone bin outside after the approval from Manager
- Invert the broken skids, wrong size skids into shippable skids
- Multi Task to accommodate the priority of the Inventory department
- Must enjoy working with numbers
- Perform regular material handling equipment inspections (e.g. circle checks) in accordance with communicated procedures
- Work in accordance with communicated standard operating procedures (SOPs) and safety protocols at all times
- Carry out general housekeeping duties to ensure a tidy and clean workplace and workspace
- Perform other duties as assigned by IC Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP/EWM is an asset
- Must have minimum 1 years of RF experience
- Must have detailed investigating skills, knowledge and procedures
- Work requires some analysis, problem solving and reasoning in duties that are straightforward, repetitive and involve different but related processes and methods. Some problem solving required to adjust to variations in daily duties
- Demonstrated accountability for quality, accuracy and adherence to work instructions Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with peers within a work area or have routine contact with customers or carriers
- Flexible and able to work overtime hours as required, and must be able to get to this location reliably and consistently
- Organized, detail oriented, thorough worker
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding warehouse environment
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment with moderate exposure to: (a) fluctuating heat and cold temperatures; (b) some noise associated with forklift traffic; and (c) WHMIS chemicals
- PPE safety equipment must be worn and precautions exercised
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly throughout an 8 hour shift
- Duties may require a high level of sustained visual attention for periods of time and moderate manual dexterity on a regular basis
- Work requires the ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Work requires the ability to bend, twist, lift, reach, push, pull, and stretch frequently
Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification). Anatolia is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
Successful candidates who are offered positions with our organization will be required to provide references and, depending on the specific role, may be subject to criminal and education background checks. Candidates requiring accommodation at any point during the recruitment process are encouraged to make their accommodation needs known. For additional information on requesting an accommodation, refer to our AODA Integrated Standard, available under the Corporate Compliance section of our website.
Vaughan, ON, L4H 4Z
Tel: 1.905.771.3800 / toll free: 1.877.311.3434
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.