- Responsible for all phases of the life cycle across all integrations supported by the team, including blueprinting, mapping, development, configuration, testing, go-live, and production support
- Following initial map development, provides significant time and effort focused on the daily production support tasks.
- Responsible for closely monitoring the exceptions in daily EDI transactions, and collaborating with internal and external teams to resolve all critical EDI issues within defined SLA
- Ensures all EDI transactions being processed on a timely basis and takes action to minimize the EDI transaction error rates and EDI related fines
- Works closely with Business Analysts and key users to define and communicate the key integration requirements for business processes
- Interpret customer/supplier’s EDI specifications; create/modify EDI mappings in accordance with the EDI specifications, primary EDI transactions include but not limit to: 850, 855, 856, 860, 870, 810, 846, 824, 864, 812, 820, and 997
- Configures AS2, FILE, FTP, SFTP, HTTP/S, PROXY, IDOC, RFC, SQL, REST adapters
- Coordinates testing with EDI trading partners and application users as well as tests and deploys patches and upgrades on EDI application/mapping
- Acts as a subject matter expert on EDI and SAP integrations with Non-SAP systems; creates/updates documentation and training manuals and provides training and technical support for EDI applications (SAP/PO)
- Designs and defines Anatolia’s own EDI specifications when applicable
- Prepare and deliver training to end users as required and provide user support after go live
- Assists with user requests when required to ensure an appropriate level of internal customer service is achieved.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated experience and ability working with complex information that involve unrelated processes and methods using different variations in daily routine
- Oversight demands are very complex and has a high degree of challenge including providing/receiving direction with general instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver recommendations on significant policies
- Demonstrated accountability for quality, accuracy and adherence to work instructions with discretion required when exercising duties within pre-determined limits and procedures
- Demonstrated capability to work with minimal direction regarding routine work that has vague or no affiliated process instructions as well as working to resolve complicated issues
- Demonstrated understanding that work contributions have some influence beyond the immediate department and as such duties are executed with care, accuracy and compliance to instructions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively come up with creative/innovative solutions and generate new ideas as nature of work requires a moderate degree of creativity/innovation in carrying out duties.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other departments as interactions are generally with peers within the work area
- Capable of interacting with internal and/or external customers, providing them with correct information, straightforward support and common courtesy
- Understanding that work efforts may have a minor impact on the employer brand and public reputation and as such ensure that behaviour and communications shall be professional and accurate at all times
- Post-Secondary Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems related discipline required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience required within a similarly related industry is required
- Advanced SAP PI/PO expertise, specifically Data Integration tool suites, deep knowledge in SAP IDOC and related transaction processes
- Expertise in EDI transactions for ANSI X12, Familiarity with integration adapters (AS2, VAN)
- Deep understanding in SQL, SQL Functions, Data structures, Data investigation
- SAP S4 HANA experience is necessary
- Detail oriented and able to work both independently as well as collaborate with functional, business user and external 3rd party teams
- Strong problem solving and business analysis skills and experience, including functional decomposition, requirements gathering and process modelling
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal, including technical writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a consultancy role
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, ensuring deadlines are met on time and on budget.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others of all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated experience and ability working with complex information as related to analysis, problem solving, and reasoning to provide substantial opportunity for planning and intellectual challenge
- Must be adaptive to technical change and be able and willing to acquire new skills to support new business application
- Understanding of project management an asset
- Must be able to provide flexible support with evening, weekend or off-shift support as required
- All work is performed in a standard office environment with limited exposure to adverse conditions or health and safety risks
- Position requires moderate level of sustained visual attention, moderate manual dexterity on a regular basis with sitting at length.
- Work requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification). Anatolia is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
Successful candidates who are offered positions with our organization will be required to provide references and, depending on the specific role, may be subject to criminal and education background checks. Candidates requiring accommodation at any point during the recruitment process are encouraged to make their accommodation needs known. For additional information on requesting an accommodation, refer to our AODA Integrated Standard, available under the Corporate Compliance section of our website.
Vaughan, ON, L4H 4Z
Tel: 1.905.771.3800 / toll free: 1.877.311.3434
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.