- Lead the strategy, development, and execution of all communications, including: content creation, press releases and events; media and influencer outreach; social media content development; community management; newsletters; and product education
- Support the brand building initiative of Anatolia to become a well-recognized, trusted, and desired brand in the industry.
- Identifies and established relationships with key media, influencers, and opinion leaders within the industry.
- Supports and delivers social media content/engagements that successfully recruits and builds a new audience to deliver against key business goals and KPI’s
- Builds a strong brand presence on social channels and influencer networks.
- Showcases influencer content and key campaigns on corporate website, digital (including local or global social) channels.
- Champions the execution of strategic corporate philanthropic and relevant community sponsorship activities.
- Partner closely with Marketing to build a brand that brings together all aspects of vision and design into one cohesive message.
- Understands how to create engaging stories and a hook for media that will generate interest and discussion about the brand.
- A high level of creativity balancing business, deliverables, and processes/operations.
- Develop and maintain a preferred vendor list for outsourced projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fosters strong relationships internally with cross functional partners, as well as external agency partners and vendors.
- Participates in regular meetings as required, participates in various interdepartmental meetings to resolve issues and improve efficiencies as required.
- Effectively leads external agencies, providing clear direction.
- Demonstrated experience and ability working with moderately complex information as related to analysis using logical, evaluative, or professional approaches to define problems and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to self-direct and use good judgement to develop and interpret organizational goals and guidelines.
- Demonstrated accountability for quality, compliance with standards, appropriateness, and conformity to organizational policy while receiving general direction regarding work responsibilities, discretion and judgement.
- Ability to think big picture with a demonstrated understanding that actions, decisions and approvals have wide ranging influence on the organization’s employees and operations.
- Capability working with direct customers, internal and external, discovering and comprehending their needs and providing efficient and effective support.
- Post-secondary degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a Public Relations/Communications-specific role, agency experience an asset.
- Expertise utilizing communication tools, including Meltwater, Cision, Hootsuite, MailChimp.
- Extensive experience developing press releases, hosting press events, media and influencer outreach and community management.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Proven multi tasker, with a self-motivated sense of urgency and efficient approach to executing flawlessly.
- Demonstrated accountability, integrity, flexibility, adaptability, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification). Anatolia is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
Successful candidates who are offered positions with our organization will be required to provide references and, depending on the specific role, may be subject to criminal and education background checks. Candidates requiring accommodation at any point during the recruitment process are encouraged to make their accommodation needs known. For additional information on requesting an accommodation, refer to our AODA Integrated Standard, available under the Corporate Compliance section of our website.
Vaughan, ON, L4H 4Z
Tel: 1.905.771.3800 / toll free: 1.877.311.3434
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.